Spring is a great time for cleaning, inside and out. Cleaning out closets, drawers, and pantries. Cleaning the garage and its cabinets. Spring is a time for the renewal of soul, self, and space.
Flower bulbs are starting to poke their way through the soil as they reach up toward the sun. It is fun knowing their blossoms will soon be open. The grass is waking up from a long winter's sleep as the brown turns green.
I wonder if these are some of the catalysts for people to contemplate moving. Do they need more space as their closets and pantries are packed to their fullest? Do they need less space?
If you are considering buying a home this season, regardless if you're a first-time home buyer or seasoned, there are a few things that will be true.
1. Talk to a lender first. They will
Let you know if you qualify for financing.
Give you an approval range.
Help you with a plan so you can qualify in the future.
2. Talk to a lender. (This is so important it needs to be repeated).
3. Find a real estate Broker that you trust. (There are many other things we will do but high-level) we will.
Talk with you to understand your needs.
Help you identify what items are important in your home. This is needs versus wants.
Help you identify the right home.
Represent you and negotiate on your behalf.
4. Do not open or close any credit cards. Your lender will explain why to you. Not even a 90-day same as cash credit.
5. Do not purchase any new vehicles when you’re considering purchasing a home. Your lender will explain why to you.
If you would like more information, you are welcome to contact us with questions!
We're always happy to help with your Next Phase in Life!